What Are Own Label Chemicals?
B & V Own Label Products offers water treatment companies worldwide the opportunity to expand their product range and receive industry leading technical back-up. We manufacture bespoke chemicals, labelled with any company and any product name, and send them directly to any site, either by our own unmarked transport or by an independent transport company. This removes the headaches and hassle caused by manufacturing and delivering yourself, leaving you free to concentrate on sales and support to your customers.
For all our customers we provide the highest level of technical support. We have a number of qualified chemists, corrosion specialists and microbiologists on site who are always available to answer any query or solve any problem. Continual research and development means that we ensure that we are providing the best and most up to date products to our customers. Product data sheets and material safety data sheets are available for every product.
Products are sent out in a variety of container sizes, ranging from 5 litres to 1,000 litres. We custom toll blend and develop water treatment chemical formulations to the customers requirement. All manufacturing operations are covered by our ISO 9001:2008 quality assurance scheme and all our products are tested in our own laboratory.
As part of our commitment to preserving the environment, we also offer a return service for empty chemical drums. If drums are returned in a suitable condition they are cleaned and re-used, and if not they are shredded and recycled.
Why Use B & V Own Label Products
As a water treatment company ourselves, we completely understand your needs. We understand your chemical requirements. We know they need to be there on time and we provide the best technical back-up in the industry to accompany them. With us, it’s easy to meet your full potential as a supplier.
What sets us apart?
- Our products are of the highest quality. After all – we use them too!
- Our chemicals are manufactured, warehoused and dispatched by us.
- With over 600 different formulations available, and more being added regularly, there’s a chemical for every application
- Our prices are incredibly competitive. Receiving a price list from us won’t cost you anything - but could save you a lot
- We have a strong team of technical staff – on site and in the field. There will always be someone available to answer any technical query and offer the best advice available
- 5 working day delivery is standard with B & V – being based centrally in the UK means we can delivery promptly and efficiently to all areas
- We ensure total integrity and confidentiality. We work in partnership with our water treatment companies – not against them
- We implement a unique empty drum collection service. This ensures you are fulfilling your environmental obligations – as well as removing one more headache!
Visit our water treatment chemicals page to find out more about the benefits of B & V Own Label Products'.