Following our previous blog on the topic of research and development and innovation, we're thrilled to unveil a groundbreaking addition to our closed-circuit range: Polyhib NU, a cutting-edge multi-metal inhibitor designed to set new industry standards.
Evolution from Polyhib CH: a leap forward in technology
Our flagship NSF-approved multi-metal inhibitor, Polyhib CH, has been a customer favourite for years. However, our commitment to innovation led our technical team to embark on a journey to enhance this industry stalwart. The result? Polyhib NU, an advanced formulation that raises the bar for closed circuit inhibitors.
Meeting objectives with precision: what sets Polyhib NU apart?
- Faster Passivation: Polyhib NU ensures quicker passivation of iron-based metals, offering superior long-term protection and a robust buffer against NRB action.
Illustrations of a small selection of the static jar corrosion testing carried out by our R & D team.
- Enhanced Scale Inhibition: A refined scale inhibitor package guards against both calcium carbonate and calcium phosphate scale, surpassing Polyhib CH and outperforming competitor products.
- Improved Buffering Capacity: Polyhib NU maintains a neutral pH for an extended period, even at lower dose rates, crucial for multi-metal systems containing aluminum.
- Aesthetic Appeal: Bid farewell to darker water hues! Polyhib NU remains clear and amber coloured over time, in contrast to Polyhib CH, addressing customer feedback about water discoloration.
Polyhib CH v Polyhib NU at use dilution at the end of time v temperature studies
- Compatibility Assurance: Polyhib NU seamlessly integrates with systems containing Polyhib CH, facilitating smooth transitions for our valued customers.
Improved product - same price?
In a surprising twist, our R & D team achieved the seemingly impossible – Polyhib NU is offered at the same price point as Polyhib CH, ensuring our customers enjoy enhanced performance without breaking the bank.
Customer trials speak louder than words: the verdict is in!
We have conducted five successful customer trials, and the feedback has been overwhelmingly positive. Here is what some of our customers had to say:
"Excellent passivation of iron-based metals. I found the inhibitor very good and would definitely use it on future projects."
"The overall appearance of the product in the system was clearer than Polyhib CH. Can I switch to this product now, please?"