In October 2020, B & V Chemicals will be launching a new range of spa and swimming pool chemicals.
Spas and swimming pools require close control to ensure the water remains clean and safe for users, and water treatment chemicals play a big part in achieving this.
B & V’s extensive new range of spa and swimming pool water treatment chemicals below include sanitisers, water balancing chemicals and cleaners which can be used as part of your maintenance routine.
If you think there is anything else you may need please contact us.
Our sanitising water treatment chemicals can successfully prevent and kill bacteria, ensuring a safe environment for spa and swimming pool users.
Our sanitising range includes:
- BV476 - A slow-dissolving sanitiser designed to maintain a consistent level of Bromine in your spa.
- BV684 - A highly effective Bromine-based sanitiser that will kill and prevent bacterial growth.
- BV1651 - A non-chlorine Potassium Mono-persulphate shock used to increase the effect of bromine without contributing to chlorine levels.
- BV1304 - An effervescent Chlorine Dioxide tablet designed for rapid effect disinfection of spa pools.
- BV21 - A Calcium Hypochlorite treatment for pools.
- BV1633 - A general purpose hard surface sanitiser with proven virucidal effectiveness, can also be used as spa flush treatment.
- BV102 - A 15% liquid chlorine solution for the treatment of swimming pools.
Our range of flushing and water cleaning chemicals are formulated to ensure optimal results.
Our cleaning range includes:
- BV341 - This spa flush product if used regularly prior to draining, will ensure pipework is kept clean and free of soap, oil and biofilms.
- BV7 - Prevents and destroys unsightly surface foam.
- BV1652 - This easy to apply and effective cleaner ensures the waterline and surrounding surfaces are kept clean.
- BV67 - A cleaner used to prevent microbial growth on decking, walkways and spa surrounds.
Our water balancing chemicals are designed to manage pH, alkalinity and hardness to ensure bather comfort, chemical efficiency and longevity of equipment.
Our balance range includes:
- BV184 - Decreases pH to within the desired range of 7.0 - 7.6 to reduce scale formation, cloudy water and increase sanitiser effectiveness.
- BV404 - Increases the pH to within the desired range of 7.0 -7.6 to reduce corrosivity, staining and increase sanitiser effectiveness.
- BV22 - Increases calcium hardness where the calcium hardness of the water is less than 200mg/l to reduce corrosivity, staining and foaming.
- BV1688 - An easy to use clarifying powder that keeps water looking crystal clear.
- BV611 - An easy to use clarifying liquid that keeps water looking crystal clear.
- BV228 - A total alkalinity increaser to raise total alkalinity in water that is below 80mg/l.
- BV1646 - This product is designed to be used where the calcium hardness of the water exceeds 200mg/l to prevent scale deposits and cloudy water.
Our complete range of spa and swimming pool water treatment chemicals will be available from October 2020.
If you’d like to find out more about any of the products or to discuss which ones might be most suitable to compliment your maintenance routine, please contact our technical team.